So you carry your drone license like you’re supposed to right?

What happens when you’re on a 300-acre golf course and you lose it?

Well, there’s a simple and cost-effective solution.





Requesting Replacement Certificates Online


You may request replacement of any or all of your airmen certificates with a credit card payment of $2 for each certificate requested.

In compliance with the policy dated July 23, 2002, airmen applying for a replacement certificate issued on the basis of a foreign license under 14 CFR Part 61, Section 61.75 or 14 CFR Part 63, Section 63.42, must complete and submit a Verification of Authenticity of Foreign License, Rating, and Medical Certification form to the Airmen Certification Branch and appear at a FSDO for positive identification to make application for a replacement certificate.

The Comprehensive Airmen Information System will perform system edits on your record to determine whether we can issue your certificates through the on-line process. Your record must be complete, including a valid address, physical description, etc.  You may get a message saying it will be necessary for you to contact us in order to issue your certificates.  These edits are for your protection, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Clicking on the NEXT button will take you to the certificate replacement list. Any certificates available for replacement will allow a check to be placed in the order box.

All pilot certificates with powered ratings, Flight Engineer certificates, Flight Navigator certificates, and Control Tower Operator certificates will now be issued with an endorsement stating “English Proficient.”  This is a requirement of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).  The endorsement will automatically be placed on any qualifying replacement certificates you order.