Let’s face it, marketing a real estate property is one of the most difficult things to do in business today.
The competition in real estate can be punishing, for the most part because online listings generate a great deal of the leads. It can be really hard to stand out from the pack.
Lets take a look at the statistics.
- The frequency of internet use in the home search process was directly related to age. Younger buyers are not only more likely to use the internet during their search, but they also use the internet more frequently during their home search process. Older buyers are more likely than younger buyers to be more occasional users during their home search. (NAR Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends Report 2015)
- 90 percent of home buyers searched online at some point during their home buying process. (NAR 2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)
- 100% of home shoppers used the internet to research a specific home. (NAR 2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)
- For 42 percent of home buyers, the first step in the home-buying process was looking online for properties. (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2013)
- 14 percent of home buyers first looked online for information about the home buying process. (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2013)
- 78% of new home shoppers visit 3+ sites prior to taking action on a real estate site. (Google & Complete New Home Shopper Survey, 2012)
Now lets take a quick look at video usage
- 86% of home shoppers find out more information about a specific community through online videos. (Google & Complete Home Shopper Survey, 2011)
- 70% of home shoppers toured the inside of a home through online videos. (Google & Complete Home Shopper Survey, 2011)
- YouTube accounts for 51% of online video home research usage. (Google & Complete Home Shopper Survey, 2011)
Ready, Set, Fly!
Responding to these statics, Michigan Drone Videography offers 360 outdoor tours of most any property in southwest Michigan.Contact Us